Sunday 16 December 2012

December Glossybox 2012 UK

So I received my December Glossybox yesterday and heres what I got.


Full size Sleek lipstick in Matte red (dupe of Mac Russian Red)
Seche nail varnish in Mischevious - Full size
Ritual Body cream 75ml
Lemon by Mary Greenwell fragrance sample
Samples Argentum potion






One of this months products was outside of the tissue paper in a black envelope and this was Argentum la potion infinie which seems to be a very luxurious brand.
A 70ml jar of this is £147.00.

 
 
 
 
My Seche nail Varnish is a gorgeous deep wintery cherry shade. I love dark nails in winter so this is perfect for me.
 
 
 
 
 
Next was the Ritual whipped body cream. I love Body creams so this was a lovely reat for me.
 
 
 
I receievd a full size Sleep lipstick in a gorgeous Matte red.
 
 


 
 
I dont really like this size of fragrance samples as they dont seem like a treat. I havent tried this yet
but im guessing it may smaell of lemons! :)
 

 
 
 
Finally there was a little extra treat in my box which was a glossybox own brand blusher in a pretty pink shade called Glossy Rosewood.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment