Wednesday 10 October 2012

Products I've been loving this month!

There are a few products I have been loving this month including skin care, makeup and haircare.

Origins Ginzing Eye Cream - I love this eye cream and it really does reduce dark circles. I've been using this for a while and really notice a difference. Even friends have commented on how I look more refreshed. Defiantly recommend this if you need to battle darkness in the eye area.

Caudalie Lipbalm - This lip balm is so nourishing on the lips and soothes dry skin. I have quite full lips so lip balms are very important to me. This item is quite hard to find in the uk but you can find it online (feelunique.com). It is easier to find in Europe as the caudalie range is stocked in many pharmacies.

Jemma Kidd Dewy Glow - after reading so many reviews on this highlighter I decided to finally purchase it. I have to agree with all the hype as this cream highlighter is beautiful. It is a creamy dewy highlighter that gives a subtle sheen on the skin that looks natural but defiantly noticeable. It comes in 2 shades, I got the rose gold which has more of a warm undertone suitable for medium/darker skin tones.

Kerastase hair masque - gorgeous masque that helps smooth hair and leaves a gorgeous shine. It has a lovely smell and works fast leaving your hair instantly nourished and soft to the touch. Love this product!

That's it for now guys...il be posting soon.

Speak to u soon Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment