Wednesday 19 September 2012

Product review - bronzers.

Summer is pretty much over guys but that doesn't mean we have to lose that bronze glow!
I tested a few bronzers to find out which was the best (my opinion).
When I look for bronzers i always have a specific type. It needs to be matte, no glitter, not orange based, not to dark, very soft texture and finally gives a healthy golden bronze finish.
I know that's a lot to ask for from one product but there are actually a few which do this.

First one on my favourites list is Nars laguna. This gorgeous bronzer has everything I look for. It has a very tiny shimmer in the pan but un-noticeable once applied. The colour is perfect and shows up nicely.

For reference my skin is mac nc35.

The next bronzer i love is Guerlain terracotta bronzer. This looks very orange in the pan but not at all once applied. It comes in 2 shades (I have 02) which is a deeper colour and buildable for a more intense colour.

A great little high street/drug store bronzer is Bourjois chocolate bronzer. This cute little bronzer also comes in 2 shades and is presented in a cubed chocolate format. It looks yummy and smells lovely. The colour is great and I'm glad drugstore brands are finally making matte bronzers.

I went online and also purchased an ELF bronzer to try. I have to say, I do like elf blushers and lipglosses but this bronzer was awful. It was literally a pot of glittery shimmery eyeshadow. I actually use it for an eyeshadow now and it works great - but not what I wanted!

Hope this helps guys.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment